Living the Dream: Nola Chick Competes for a Super Bowl Ticket

For those of you who’ve been reading this website since it started, you know how I feel about my Saints. For those of you who just started following this website, you’re probably a little afraid of how I feel about my Saints. And for those of you who are just dropping by, let me tell you a little something: I FREAKIN’ LOVE MY SAINTS!!

So, when Ellen Degeneres put out the call for the Ultimate Saints Fan, I was all over it. It was a no-brainer. I mean, this wouldn’t be like b.s.-ing my way through a college term paper. This would just be me conveying to someone else a very genuine feeling. No sweat. With all that said, I never REALLY imagined I’d get a chance to go to the Ellen Show representing female Saints fans everywhere, compete for a Super Bowl Ticket, and actually win. I mean, I figured once the Saints made it to the Super Bowl, my good luck gravy train had pretty much reached it’s final stop. Right? Right????

Well, check this shit out…

• This is the year of dreams and destiny my friends.

Saints 35
    Colts 28

Nola Chick will be right there on the sidelines witnessing history. There is clearly a God…and he’s clearly a Saints fan.

WHO DAT!!!

• About Nola Chick

Shaneika, a.k.a. Nola Chick, is a lifelong crazed Saints fan and creator of chicksinthehuddle.com. If she looks familiar, you may have seen her lose a Cadillac on "The Price is Right" with Bob Barker or win Super Bowl tickets on the Ellen Show. (She gets around...)

Twitter Handle: @chicksndahuddle

Comments

1. WhoDatChick says:

GIRL! No effing way! You did it right, played the D while you let the other chicks knock themselves off. And I loved the fallin’ out on the floor like a Pentecostal who caught the Holy Ghost. I’ll be looking for you on TV. Have a blast girl!!! Represent!

2. YOU GO GIRL! THAT IS SO AWESOME! :)

You better take a LOT of pictures and blog all about it! You are right- there is a God, and he’s clearly a saints fan!

Who DAT!

3. Oh my gosh, nolachick, that is SO cool!!
      Congrats!!

4. Pigs have flown. Hell has frozen over. Smell greatness.

5. Mrs. Swilling says:

YOU ROCK G-FRIEND!!!! I have been loving my Saints right along you my whole 37 years of existence. YOU deserve it, Go crazy! Destiny baby! I am headed to the homeland to be there when the Saints WIN the Superbowl!!!

6. You HAVE to, HAVVVVVVVE to wear that exact outfit to the game!!! Congrats!

7. NEVILLE CHIC says:

What else can I say, tear it down!!!!
      Your new name is: Gladiator Who Dat Chic!!!!!!!!

8. Let’s see….
      YOU = Go to WARM LA to be on TV and WIN tickets to the SAINTSBOWL!!!….AND travel to WARM Miami to BE AT the SAINTSBOWL!!!….AND comin’ HOME to be in WARM NOLA to march in the SAINTS VICTORY PARADE!!!!!

ME = STUCK in Eastern Ontario Canada FREEZIN” my WHO DAT! OFF!!!….NOT able to be HOME in NOLA!!!

MORAL = I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL,LOL,LOL!!!)
      East Ontario Canada has ALWAYS been part of WHO ‘DAT! NATION!!! ENJOY the HELL out of yourself woman!!!!!
      And REMEMBER….”There’s a WHOLE bunch of stuff that I have never done…..I ain’t NEVER had TOO MUCH FUN!!!”

9. NEVILLE CHIC says:

How Dare we have this “Big Ole Superbowl Party” in New Orleans without you!
      O Yeh! You will be in Miami, I guess your excused!!!!!!!!!!!lol
      If my phone rings one more time with folks asking me if your going to be at the Superbowl Mania party, I might put my Gladiator fit on and fight ya! Young Neville’s said, “hey tell the chic she’s taking our shine”…lol
      Everybody loves the chicksinthehuddle, YOU ROCK SISTA!
      ps.
      Don’t worry, we will make sure we mention the “chicksinthehuddle sponsorship” before the drinks start being poured, after that I’m not responsible!

10. YOU DID DAT!! The superbowl will be determined by ‘WHO WANTS IT MOST’ the same way that you won those tickets ‘YOU WANTED IT MORE! and deserved it EVEN MORE THAN THAT! YOU are the ‘WHO DAT CHIC!!

11. Confused says:

Who are you and why are you using the name “NolaChick”? This post came up when I was google searching the REAL Nola Chick, who is a model. Her website is nolachick.com/nolachick.net. Get some originality, loser.

12. @confused: Who are you and why are you too chicken shit to use your real name when you come to my website to talk trash, weirdo? Get a life, lol!

13. Barefoot Saints says:

Confused?? Ya think??? WTF was that about and WTF is wrong with someone that would take the time to write that??? This website is about the serious business of FOOTBALL MORON… Surfing the net looking for a model….ummmm do we want to even go there???

14. nicely put barefoot! baby drew is in good hands :)